sabato 30 settembre 2006

Volere la luna

Luna


C'e' chi ha comprato appezzamenti di luna, in Germania, e oggi è preoccupato.


Dear Mr. President George W. Bush,


In our local paper of February 1, 2004, I read an article about the plans of the U.S. government to build a space station on the moon. For me this is more than just an ordinary piece of news, because I am the owner of a part of the moon surface. Nearly four years ago I bought an area of 700,000 square meters on the moon. To prove this I include the document of ownership. Reading about your plans I do worry that the future space station might be built on my lot. So I would like to inform you that I might allow the U.S. government to do so, but only if I am paid for that area. If this should happen, I would be ready to enter into negotiations with the U.S. officials.


A Place Under the Sun, Harper's Magazine, May 2004

2 commenti:

  1. Caspita, anche un mio collega aveva comprato un appezzamento sulla luna (http://www.idsia.ch/~marcus/)
    credo sia molto preoccupato!

    RispondiElimina
  2. >Caspita, anche un mio collega aveva >comprato un appezzamento sulla >luna (http://www.idsia.ch/~marcus/)

    E' una questione da proprietà transitiva che dovrebbe farmi riflettere. Nono conosco persone normali, che non conoscono persone normali.

    RispondiElimina